Work on some of the most sophisticated problems in your field.
At Vtrus we are enabling a future where devices can socially collaborate, perceive and learn like humans using cloud-based spatial AI.
As a robotics engineer we expect you to design and implement core robotics control and planning routines that will be fundamental for driving a variety of novel devices in our pipeline.
This exciting position is within the first layer following the founding team and as such it offers one of the most rewarding experiences in helping to orchestrate and nurture the development of a world-class technical team. Your responsibilities and commitment will be rewarded with generous stock options and competitive salary.
- BSc in Computer Science, Mechanical, Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering or related areas.
- 4+ years of experience within a commercial environment.
- Experience implementing real-time robotics control systems (model predictive control, PID, etc.) for ground and/or aerial vehicles from basic principles.
- Demonstrable experience building robots in physical form.
- Good understanding of motion planning and obstacle avoidance techniques and exposure to state of the art libraries such as OMPL.
- Good understanding calibration and sensor fusion from range and intensity cameras, IMU, GPS, sonar, etc.
- Knowledge of Kalman Filter and variants.
- Familiarity with opensource frameworks such as ROS, PX4, Ardupilot, etc.
- Solid C/C++ skills.
- Dynamic, pet-friendly atmosphere with spectacular views over the Salmon Bay in Seattle.
- Discounted gym membership.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible working hours.
- $80K-$120K salary according to experience.
- 0.3%-3% stock options according to experience.
To apply, please email email@example.com with your full name, phone number, and resume. We look forward to hearing from you!