Senior 3D Graphics Engineer
Work on some of the most sophisticated problems in your field.
At Vtrus we are enabling a future where devices can socially collaborate, perceive and learn like humans using cloud-based spatial AI.
As a senior graphics engineer you will be responsible for perfecting the architecture of a new 3D rendering engine that deeply interacts with real-time computer vision and machine learning subsystems. This is a position requiring in-depth knowledge of computer graphics principles and novel rendering techniques, as well as top expertise of modern hybrid CPU/GPU architectures and code optimizations.
This exciting position is within the first layer following the founding team and as such it offers one of the most rewarding experiences in helping to orchestrate and nurture the development of a world-class technical team, as well as the ability to take part in key company-wide decisions. Your responsibilities and commitment will be rewarded with generous stock options and competitive salary.
- BSc in Computer Science or related fields and/or demonstrable industry experience.
- 5+ years of experience designing and deploying 3D graphics engines for video games or related visualization industries.
- Solid knowledge of hybrid CPU/GPU architectures and code optimizations for a variety of platforms from high-end consoles to mobile.
- Robust software architecture skills for real-time systems.
- Experience with low level compute GPU API’s such as: GLSL, HLSL, CUDA, Vulkan.
- Understanding of spatial data structures.
- Experience streaming of massive heterogeneous 3D datasets.
- Preferred experience in procedural assets generation & demoscene programming.
- Excellent C++ skills.
- Dynamic, pet-friendly atmosphere with spectacular views over the Salmon Bay in Seattle
- Discounted gym membership
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- $80K-$120K salary according to experience
- 0.3%-3% stock options according to experience
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, phone number, and resume. We look forward to hearing from you!